Modtryksfylder fra amerikanske The Beverage People.
Med en modtryksfylder kan du fylde flasker med færdigkarboneret øl direkte fra fad eller tank - og dermed minimere bundfaldet i dine flasker.
Modtryksfylderen minimerer iltoptaget i flasken og sikrer høj lagerstabilitet for dine hjemmebryg.
Dette produkt er udelukkende selve modtryksfylderen, du skal altså selv købe slanger og fittings så fylderen passer til netop dit setup.
For instruktion (på engelsk) se Mere Info.
How does it work?
Counter pressure filling is accomplished by operating a gravity siphon under pressure. The pressure in the keg is countered with the same pressure in the bottle. The gas line must be split to accomplish this---one regulator is used to send CO2 to both keg and bottle. The first step to bottling with the filler is to carbonate your keg and refrigerate the keg until the beer is as close to 30°F. as possible. When you are happy with the carbonation level of the beer, proceed.
- Begin by elevating the keg above your bottles, so that you will have enough height to gravity fill the bottles.
Have all your bottles, caps and capper ready to go.
- Assemble the Gas line by attaching a "T" to three sections of 1/4" line. Clamp the ends to (a.) the Regulator, (b.) the Filler's "Gas" valve - a fitting will be needed (please discuss with our staff in person or over the phone to get this correct) (c.) the Gas Quick Disconnect Keg Fitting.
- Assemble the Beverage line by attaching one end to the Filler's "Beverage" Stainless Ball Valve - a fitting will be needed (please discuss with our staff in person or over the phone to get this correct) - and the other end to the Beverage Quick Disconnect Keg Fitting.
- Turn on your CO2, adjusting the pressure to 15 psi or at least 2 psi above the pressure in the keg. DO NOT RAISE THE PRESSURE ABOVE 15 PSI.
- Pull the relief ring at the top of the keg to vent it, and attach the gas line fitting to the keg’s “gas” side.
- Attach the beverage line fitting to the keg’s “beverage” side.
- Place the filler in the bottle so the rubber stopper fits tightly into the bottle mouth. (The end of the filler will not be touching the bottom of the bottle.)
- Depress the gas valve to allow gas to pressurize the bottle.
- With the gas valve still depressed, depress the beverage valve, allowing beer to flow gently into the bottle.
- When the beer level gets up to a half inch or so from the top of the bottle, release the beverage valve, and then the gas valve, and move the filler to the next bottle (or to a bucket of iodophor sanitizer).
- Set a cap on the bottle.
- Seal the bottle with your capper immediately.
-Repeat for as many bottles as you wish.
Produktet er endnu ikke anmeldt. Klik her
for at skrive en anmeldelse.